Town of Farmington
Prescription Drug Card
Emergency and Community Notification System
Town of Farmington's Vision
Farmington will be recognized as a historic and progressive town with an engaged citizenry committed to the betterment of the entire community. To that end, high quality services will be provided to a diverse population living and working in a balanced blend of open space, residential housing and commercial properties supported by stable and equitable revenues.
- Become a Farmington Solar Ambassador
- Town Council Recommended Budget 2014-2015
Budget Referendum: The Town Council Recommended Budget includes two bonding questions. One is to appropriate $1,000,000 for the roof replacement at East Farms School and the second is to appropriate $3,500,000 for the acquisition of land for open space for municipal or active recreational use. Vote on these questions on May 1, 2014 at your regular polling place. Please click here for more information.
- Annual Clean Up Day -- Saturday, April 26, 8 am - 1 pm. For more information call 860-677-6094
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day -- Saturday, May 10, 2014 Click here for more information
- Notice to Connecticut Water Company Customers. The Connecticut Water Company has scheduled water main flushing through the beginning of May. Click here for more detailed information, including a neighborhood by neighborhood schedule, or visit Connecticut Water’s website at www.ctwater.com for updates.
- Letter to Gardeners
- Rules and Regulations
Assessor Property Record Search
Search regularly updated property records 24 hours a day without coming to the Town Hall. Please call the Assessor's Office with any specific questions or concerns at 675-2370.
Town Clerk Property Record Search
Search regularly updated property records 24 hours a day without coming to the Town Hall. Please call the Town Clerk's Office with any specific questions or concerns at 675-2380.
Single Stream Recycling Information
2-1-1 is Connecticut’s free information and referral service