Emergency and Community Notification System
Town of Farmington's Vision
Farmington will be recognized as a historic and progressive town with an engaged citizenry committed to the betterment of the entire community. To that end, high quality services will be provided to a diverse population living and working in a balanced blend of open space, residential housing and commercial properties supported by stable and equitable revenues
- The Capitol Region Council of Governments, in cooperation with the Connecticut Department of Transportation, is conducting a Comprehensive Transit Service Analysis of the CTtransit Hartford Division and they need your help. Please click here for more information and a link to their survey.
- The Farmington Heritage Alliance is made up of the Unionville Museum, Farmington Libraries, Hill-Stead Museum, Farmington Land Trust, Stanley-Whitman House, Farmington Historical Society, Lewis Walpole Library, Miss Porter's School, and Unionville Village Improvement Association. Please click here for more information.
- 2015-2016 Adopted Budget
- Insects in Firewood
- Farmington Rails-To-Trails Fence Maintenance: The Town of Farmington has replaced fence along the Rails-to-Trails system from Brickyard Road to Coppermine Road. All work associated with this project is complete.
Farmington Rails-To-Trails Pavement Maintenance: The Town of Farmington has repaired tree root pavement damage along the portion of trail just northwest of Oakridge. All work associated with this project is complete.
Farmington Gateway Planning Workshop Video
- Road Construction Projects, Notices and Informaton
- Notice to MDC customers: MDC staff will be distributing a notice, door to door, to several of their customers within Farmington. All MDC staff should be properly identified with MDC shirts and badges and will be driving MDC vehicles. They are simply delivering a notice and no entry into homes is necessary or required. Should you have any questions, please call the MDC at (860) 278-7850 ext. 3316. Click here for a copy of the notice.
- Farmington Street Map
Nutmeg TV Airdates
The 2015 Town Council meetings can be viewed on Nutmeg TV’s Community Channel 96 at the following times:
Sundays 6:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m.
Fridays 12:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m., 6:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 12 noon,
3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays 12 noon
Leaf Collection Schedule
Submit your photos for our new website
Assessor Property Record Search
Search regularly updated property records 24 hours a day without coming to the Town Hall. Please call the Assessor's Office with any specific questions or concerns at 675-2370.
Town Clerk Property Record Search
Search regularly updated property records 24 hours a day without coming to the Town Hall. Please call the Town Clerk's Office with any specific questions or concerns at 675-2380.
Single Stream Recycling Information
2-1-1 is Connecticut’s free information and referral service