The Highway & Grounds Division is responsible for potholes and road conditions on Town roads. They make every effort to patch or repair them on the next business day, weather permitting.
They are not responsible for the following roads:
- Route 4 (Farmington Avenue/Main Street, Unionville)
- Route 6 (Scott Swamp Road/Colt Highway)
- Route 10 (Main Street, Farmington/Waterville Rd)
- Route 167 (West Avon Road)
- Route 177 (Plainville Avenue)
- Birdseye Road
- South Road – partial (between Farmington Avenue & Colt Highway)
These are State roads and should be directed to the State of Connecticut Department of Transportation.