General reminders for Trash and Recycling:
To ensure proper trash and recyclable pickups, all are required to be at the curbside the night before your normal trash/recycling day.
- Carts should be placed within 6 feet of curb, 4 feet away from other objects, and with the front of the cart facing the street.
- Always bag trash to keep cart clean and allow trash to flow out freely.
- Wash/clean regularly with ammonia or disinfectant cleaner to deter animals.
- No bulk items, construction debris, hazardous items, or flammable materials in cart.
- No grass clippings, branches, or lawn debris.
- No plastic bags, soiled pizza boxes, Styrofoam, or other foam plastics in recycling carts.
The ONLY three (3) Holidays observed for Trash & Recycling pick-ups are:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
Pickup days will be delayed by one (1) day, STARTING with the holiday. (For example: Thanksgiving Day Thursday pickup will be on Friday and Friday’s normal pickup will be on Saturday).