If you are seeking an absentee ballot, any qualified registered voter may vote using an absentee ballot for the following reasons:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all election hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on election day
- Serving as an election official at a polling place other than your own
- Active service in the Armed Forces.
The Town Clerk is responsible for supervising, distributing and counting of absentee ballots. Please visit the Town Clerk's office for an application for an absentee ballot. You may either mail the absentee ballot to Town Clerk, 1 Monteith Drive, Farmington, CT 06032 OR you may fax it to (860) 675-2389.