Connecting with our Community...
The Farmington Youth Services is dedicated to providing clinical counseling, wholesome programming, outreach services and opportunities to build a sense of community belonging among young people.
"The Community and Recreational Services Department continues its mission to manage resources, provide wholesome programming and coordinate opportunities to achieve creative solutions for a healthy community."
||Eldelry Outreach Worker/Coordinator of Grandparent Program
General Office Information
Farmington Community Services
1 Monteith Drive
Farmington, CT 06032
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Phone: (860) 675-2390
Fax: (860) 675-2323
- Meets once a week during the school year
- The mentoring program pairs Children in grades 1st through 8th and adults of all ages
- Participants must fill out an application, supply three references and undergo a background check
- The mentoring program is substance free
Project Adventure Programming
- All participants must sign a release form to participate
- Farmington has two indoor challenge courses, each is inspected annually by North East Adventure
- Adventure programming offers after school programs, vacation programs, Wilderness School, as well as programs that focus on Teambuilding, Leadership and Family
Youth & Family Counseling
- Provides short-term Professional youth and family counseling, Information and Referrals.
- Domestic, Economic and Substance Abuse issues.
- Crisis counseling and referrals
19 School Street, Unionville, CT 06085
- Pool table, music, and casual atmosphere
- Youth 13 through 19 years of age welcome
- The center is substance free
- Professional Social Workers available for informal counseling
- Monthly schedule is posted in the building
JRB - Juvenile Review Board
A non-judicial process for first-time offending juveniles.
Throughout the year numerous activities are held within our community, including:
All events are posted on our web site.
- band nights
- Y.E.S. dances for middle school students
- Intergenerational opportunities
- Community Support
Education Groups & Parent Education
Throughout the year regular events are held to provide support, information and education. All events are posted on our web site.
- Youth Advocacy
- Community Service opportunities
- Positive Youth Development
- Community Support