Simple Recycling Update
Keep Up the Great Work, Farmington!
Post Date:02/04/2020 10:25 AM
In December, residents recycled 3,665 lbs of textiles!
- Your bag must be out early, the night before preferably, so that the recycling hauler can tell Simple Recycling that there is a pick up needed.
- Place your pink bag outside, on your recycling week.
- Leave the bags out all afternoon, for collection. The Simple Recycling truck comes after your recycling is picked up.
- Place your bags next to your recycling bin. Please don’t put your Simple Recycling bag on top of your recycling bin.
- If you are using a non-pink bag, please mark it clearly with a piece of paper etc., so that the hauler knows it's Simple Recycling and not trash.
- Report any missed pickups to Simple Recycling.