We are able to discontinue the alternating schedule for attending to Kolp Community Garden plots, beginning Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Click here for details.
The Town of Farmington Tax Office will be open, for in person payment of taxes, beginning Monday, June 29, 2020. Click here for details.
The Farmington Libraries will be expanding services, on a limited basis, beginning Monday, June, 22nd. Click here for details.
Town of Farmington Recreation Programs, Fields and Facilities – Status as of 6/2/2020
- All athletic fields are closed to organized activities.
- All basketball courts are closed.
- All playgrounds, playscapes, swing sets, and other children’s activity equipment are closed at all town parks, pocket parks, and on school grounds.
- Parks and trails are currently open, for passive recreation only. Please continue to practice social distancing.
- Tennis courts are open, except Sundays, June 7th – 28th, from 12:30 – 5:00 pm, for Farmington Recreation sponsored tennis lessons (registration required). Please continue to practice social distancing.
- West Woods Golf Course is currently open. Please continue to practice social distancing.
**Due to concerns related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, all current (in-session) Farmington Recreation sponsored programs and those with a start date up to and including May 21, 2020 are cancelled or delayed. Individual program updates were sent out on or about March 18 to registered participants. Additional individual program updates will be sent to registered participants from firstname.lastname@example.org as we approach the original start dates. Please understand that representatives from Farmington Community & Recreational Services are meeting regularly with representatives from the Farmington Valley Health District and the best interest of our community members and participants remains at the center of our decision-making.