2020 Registration Information- PLOTS SOLD OUT
Beginning July 1, 2020, we will be able to discontinue the alternating schedule for attending to your plots. The plots are naturally socially distanced, and the COVID statistics in CT continue to trend well. If we see a resurgence of COVID cases in CT, we may have to go back to the modified schedule, with which we started the season. For now, Happy Gardening, and please remember to take precautions with your social distancing and mask wearing, as appropriate.
25’ x 25’ plot ($20.00): Sold Out
50’ x 50’ plot ($35.00): Sold Out
To add your name to the wait list: Click Here.
- Complete the Kolp Community Garden Plot Application. Please note: incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Return it to: Kolp Community Garden Plot Program Town of Farmington, 1 Monteith Drive Farmington, CT 06032
- Enclose: A check or money order payable to Town of Farmington.
- Your garden plot number will be assigned and mailed with your parking pass to you in March. It is your receipt and will be marked “PAID.”
* Second plot requests can be made after April 1, 2020 and are subject to availability.
Program Contact Information:
Please email email@example.com or call the Town Manager's Office at 860-675-2350