Insurance Claims

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To submit a claim to the Town, complete a Loss Notice Report and mail or hand deliver it to the Town of Farmington, Finance Office, 1 Monteith Drive, Farmington, CT 06032

You may attach any bills/receipts, photos or any other supporting documentation.

Note: The form MUST have an original signature.  No copies, faxes or emails can be accepted.