Fish and Game Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Hunting and trapping licenses will be issued to any person with proof that they have held a resident license within the last five years, have a certificate indicating successful completion of the Connecticut Conservation Education/Firearms Course or have a certificate showing completion of equivalent state course. You may purchase your sporting licenses on line at this link, Online Sportsmen Licensing, at a local sporting goods store or the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours. Sporting licenses are issued for a calendar year, January first through December thirty-first. Click here for the current Sport License Fee Schedule.

Fishing Licensing Fees

Hunting Licensing Fees